- 1.8 cups (425ml) heavy milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 5 tbsp November Citron Tea
- 1 pack gelatin
- Add the cream and sugar to a small saucepan.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously and bring the cream to a gentle boil. Remove from stove immediately.
- Add the vanilla and citron tea and mix well. Set aside for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile heat 1/4 cup of water in the microwave for one minute.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the hot water and stir till it dissolves.
- Add the gelatin water to the heavy cream (after the cream has been set aside for 10 minutes.)
- Pour the cream through a strainer and pour into four ramekin bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferable overnight.
Recipe from @thunapahadiaries